MiniPLoP'2011 - IME/USP - São Paulo - Brasil




Exibir mapa ampliado


Como chegar.

Informação de viagem




Nationals from some countries, such as the USA and Canada, need to obtain an Entry Visa prior to traveling to Brazil. It is important to note that, in general, nationals from countries that are members of the European Union do not need a visa to enter Brazil for less than 90 days. Check if you need a visa to travel to Brazil here. U.S. passport holders need a tourist visa (an extra fee will be charged to attend a conference).